[leafnode-list] Re: Suddenly leafnode isn't downloading any new articles

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:16:30 CET 2023

The group is very active. The problem was that the file with the group's
name got deleted from the interesting.groups directory. I'm not sure how
that happened. Once I put it back in, everything started working again. I
think I will put a cron job in that will check to make sure that the file
is still there and re-create it if it disappears again.

Ken