[leafnode-list] Re: Suddenly leafnode isn't downloading any new articles

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Tue Mar 7 14:37:11 CET 2023

On 2023-03-07, 02:41 GMT, Ken Robinson via leafnode-list wrote:
> I've been using leafnode since 2013. Until the end of February, it
> has been retrieving new articles from the one newsgroup (comp.os.vms)
> with no problems. It's still connecting to the server, but I don't
> see that it's looking for that specific newsgroup. Where is that
> information stored?

If the group is silent for too long it can expire. groupexpire
configuration option may help.

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mcepl at floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer
anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take
away.
  -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery