[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode 2 not creating "all_links" in gmane hierarchy.

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Mon May 9 12:46:17 CEST 2011

* Adam Funk on Monday, May 09, 2011 at 10:37:33 +0100
> I'm running leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20090908a.luascript with  the line
> "create_all_links = 1" uncommented in my config file, but for some
> reason I'm not getting gmane.spam.detected in my Xref headers.
>
> For example, one of the messages in my spool includes these headers
>
> #v+
> Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.user,gmane.spam.detected
> #v-

Are you sure gmane.spam.detected is a valid group name?

http://dir.gmane.org/search.php?match=gmane.spam.detected

turns up empty.

> and there is *no* gmane/spam/detected directory in the news spool at
> all.  Any idea what I'm missing?  AFAICT, leafnode is "creating all
> links" for non-gmane groups.  My gmane config does include the
> following constraint, but that should match gmane.spam.detected too.
>
> #v+
> server = news.gmane.org
> only_groups_pcre = (gmane\.|control\.)
> #v-

Another shot in the dark: do you need the luascript part? I
stayed with leafnode-2.0.0.alpha20081229a because later versions
had problems, at least when used without luascript. But this has
come up here already.

--
theatre - books - texts - movies
Black Trash Productions at home: http://www.blacktrash.org