[leafnode-list] error message question

Theodore Heise theo at heise.nu
Sat May 22 15:16:37 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm pretty sure this problem is not leafnode related, but haven't
found any help via Google and am not sure where else to turn.

I'm polling news.eternal-september.org with leafnode (version
leafnode-2.0.0.alpha 20060608b in case it matters) running on
Slackware 10.2.  I've been using this setup for years with a
variety of nntp servers (including ES since it was motz) without
problem, and on May 21 at 08:24:03 (EDT) began getting the
following error message:

connecting to news.eternal-september.org:nntp: cannot create
socket: Address family not supported by protocol

Any suggestions on how to correct this situation would be most
appreciated.

--
Theodore (Ted) Heise     <theo at heise.nu>     Bloomington, IN, USA