[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode on macosx

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Fri Dec 19 14:42:07 CET 2008

* Martin Smith on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 19:47:03 +0000
> I have installed leafnode via macports

oops, overlooked your very first sentence before replying.

> and I am looking for some guidance as to how to get it running
> as a service via launchd, which I think is the correct way to
> do it these days.

According to
http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/news/leafnode/Portfile
macports already does that.

If you're using a distribution like macports you're probably
better of to consult their support/mailling lists. From the above
url it should "just work" after installing the port.

--
\black\trash movie    _C O W B O Y_  _C A N O E_  _C O M A_
Ein deutscher Western/A German Western