[leafnode-list] fetching different groups at different intervals

David Chamberlain chamberlain.david at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 21:24:53 CET 2007

I am using leafnode 1.11.5 to fetch about a dozen or so groups. One
group is very important and I would like to fetch it every few minutes,
the others, I only need to fetch every hour or so.

I see that I can use the LN_SKIP_GROUPS environment variable to tell
fetchnews to skip groups, but it would be a hassle to put every other
group in there just so I can fetch one group.

Is their another way to do this? Is there a NOT operator that can be
used in the patters, so I could set LN_SKIP_GROUPS to skip "NOT groupx"?

Thanks,
David Chamberlain