[leafnode-list] Re: Suddenly leafnode isn't downloading any new articles

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Tue Mar 7 14:55:39 CET 2023

On 2023-03-07, 02:41 GMT, Ken Robinson via leafnode-list wrote:
> I've been using leafnode since 2013. Until the end of February, it
> has been retrieving new articles from the one newsgroup (comp.os.vms)
> with no problems. It's still connecting to the server, but I don't
> see that it's looking for that specific newsgroup. Where is that
> information stored?

Also, NNTP servers die … when checking on
news2.open-news-network.org I got the most recent message in
comp.os.vms group from Mon, 6 Mar 2023 19:24:34 -0500.

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mcepl at floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts
absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, […]
  -- Lord Acton (including the more important part of the often
     misquoted statement)