[leafnode-list] Re: Malformed Message-ID?

Carlos E. R. robin.listas at telefonica.net
Sat Mar 4 11:23:05 CET 2023

On 2023-03-04 11:09, Matthias Andree via leafnode-list wrote:
> Is there an easy way to get access to a like system (such as a ssh host
> or libvirt VM image of the SUSE builder)?

If that's the open build system (OBS), I'm afraid not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Build_Service

https://build.opensuse.org/
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Tutorial
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Tools
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_FAQ

But there is this:

https://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/bionic/man1/osc.1.html

osc - openSUSE build service command-line tool.
Ubuntu
osc - openSUSE build service command-line tool. ... chroot opens a shell
inside of the build root chroot into the build root for the given
repository, ...

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.