[leafnode-list] Re: Malformed Message-ID?

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Mar 4 11:17:38 CET 2023

Am 04.03.23 um 10:55 schrieb Matěj Cepl via leafnode-list:
> Dne 04. 03. 23 v 10:47 Matěj Cepl napsal(a):
>> Something's wrong with libpcre. I have these two
>> versions available on openSUSE (and it seems, looking at
>> https://www.pcre.org/ we are not missing anything):
> Just for comparison, the build log from building openSUSE package with
> commit 1275fbe. Some gcc warnings may be inspiring (not for this problem
> of building the current version, but for improvement of the code).

Yep, thank you. But you haven't seen clang-15 warnings yet...

The mergesort and redblack imports are part of that warning story,
especially with the const-correctness I tried to bring "back then" but
needed to cast away const-ness at some points. That's in the "ugh"
department. I need to either find new versions of these code pieces that
are better, or rip that stuff out and use something sane. There's also
some sockaddr casting going on that's not proper, but seems to work in
practice on Linux. (If someone takes leafnode onto 16-bit machines, I'm
not gonna support that.)