[leafnode-list] Re: [Leafnode-announce] Leafnode 1.12.0.rc1 release candidate

Gary R. Schmidt grschmidt at acm.org
Wed Feb 9 11:34:04 CET 2022

On 09/02/2022 08:59, Matthias Andree wrote:
>                  ----------------------------------------
>                   leafnode 1.12.0.rc1 release candidate!
>                  ----------------------------------------
>                          http://www.leafnode.org/
>
> .--------------------------------------------------------------.
> | If you like leafnode, please consider donating - voluntarily |
> | Donate via https://sourceforge.net/p/leafnode/donate/        |
> `--------------------------------------------------------------'
>
> Version 1.12.0.rc1 is a minor maintenance update and moves
> the PCRE dependency to the PCRE2 distribution, because PCRE
> is no longer maintainer.
>
> This version is available in .tar.xz format from these sites:
>
> o SourceForge -- Source .tar.xz
>     https://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/
>     https://sourceforge.net/projects/leafnode/files/leafnode/1.12.0.rc1/
>
> Below are file checksums and the NEWS file excerpt, with changes since
> the previous release.  The full ChangeLog ships with the tarballs.
>
> Have fun,
> Matthias Andree, Leafnode maintainer

And fun I did.

It builds and runs happily on Solaris 11.4.41.107.2 using the Developer
Studio C compiler and system-supplied PCRE2:
	./configure CC=cc \
	        --with-spooldir=... \
         	--disable-silent-rules \
	        --without-ipv6

It hasn't complained about my existing filters, so I presume they will
all work when triggered.  :-)

	Cheers,
		Gary	B-)