[leafnode-list] Re: The leafnode mailing list has moved!

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Sat Apr 10 14:12:40 CEST 2021

Carlos E. R. via leafnode-list <leafnode-list at leafnode.org> wrote:
> [-- multipart/signed, encoding 7bit, 76 lines --]
>
>     [-- multipart/mixed, encoding 7bit, 48 lines --]
>
>         [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: utf-8, 41 lines --]
>
> On 09/04/2021 19.42, Chris Green via leafnode-list wrote:
> > Adam Funk via leafnode-list <leafnode-list at leafnode.org> wrote:

> >> If you can read this, yes. :-)
> >>
> >> I mistakenly assumed the change would require a new gmane list/group.
> >>
> > Well it's helped me.  I didn't realise the leafnode list was on
> > Usenet, and now I'm here! :-)
>
> AFAIK, Gmane is not Usenet.

Oh yes it is - to some extent anyway.  What gmane does is gateway
quite a lot of mailing lists to Usenet.  The leafnode list is one of
these.  I hadn't realised that it was gatewayed to Usenet until this
recent discussion, now I know and can use the rather better interface
that my newsreader provides (as opposed to reading the list as mail).

--
Chris Green
·