[leafnode-list] Re: The leafnode mailing list has moved!

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Apr 9 11:15:53 CEST 2021

Am 08.04.21 um 11:39 schrieb Adam Funk via leafnode-list:
> On 2021-03-27, Matthias Andree via leafnode-list wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> the leafnode mailing list has moved.
>>

>> E-Mail interface: send "help" to leafnode-list-request at leafnode.org
> For me that bounces with:
>
>  DNS Error: 1244170 DNS type 'mx' lookup of public.gmane.org responded
>  with code NXDOMAIN Domain name not found: public.gmane.org
>
> I think it's <gmane.io> now?

Adam,

did you post/send via GMANE?

I have - admittedly after the recent reconfiguration - sent such an
email with "help" in subject and body to leafnode-list-request at
leafnode.org, where at is @, and properly received the help text back in
my inbox. It may take a few minutes due to greylisting and the retry
schedule of your mailserver sending to my list server, but normally you
should have it within 90 minutes. If not, please contact me off-list
with all details.

Regards,
Matthias