[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode installation on centos 6.5/webmin

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sun Dec 28 09:05:14 CET 2014

On 2014-12-19, 14:14 GMT, Danil Smirnov wrote:
> I tried but leafnode package is not available on my system (Centos 6.5).

Actually, there is now highly-unofficial and experimental (and
certainly unsupported by Red Hat or anybody else who matters)
package at
http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mcepl/leafnode-2/. OTOH,
I have been using previous xinetd-based version of the package
here (the later versions of the package on RHEL-7 use systemd
directly) and I welcome here any questions concerning its
functioning (or not ;)).

Best,

Matěj