[leafnode-list] Re: please unsubscribe me from the list

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Sep 8 09:20:09 CEST 2009

Am 08.09.2009, 07:00 Uhr, schrieb vishal umbrajkar
<vishal.umbrajkar at gmail.com>:

> hi,
>
> I would like to unsubscribe from this list

The header and signature of each and every list contain instructions to
that effect for self-service (through mail or web interfaces at your
discretion), and decent mail software can use that information to
automatically unsubscribe you.

This is the case for many mailing lists.

Anyways I have removed you from the list. Thanks for your past interest in
leafnode.

--
Matthias Andree