[leafnode-list] Re: Permanent reminder of "no posting permission!"

Matthias Andree ma at dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Dec 4 19:01:57 CET 2008

Christian Weiske schrieb:
> Hello all,
>

> Every hour I get a mail from leafnode telling me that:
>> WARNING: found no server with posting permission!
> Which is fully ok - I lurk only in two newsgroups and even set nopost=1 to that server. There is nothing to complain about.
>
> Is there a way to get leafnode stop whining about no posting permissions?

Please try the attached patch and let me know if it helps -- I've named it
___.txt in the hopes that it will remain in the message.

I hope Thunderbird won't tag it application/octet-stream, else the list
driver might eat it -- I'd usually use something else, but my main
development machine is sort of running a reduced feature set after a HDD
crash. The latter also prompted a CVS->Git conversion (with cvs2svn) so I
can more easily move the tree around.

HTH & best regards
Matthias.