[leafnode-list] Re: [beta] select_group dead slow

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Mon Sep 25 16:32:26 CEST 2006

Hi Matthias,

* Christian Ebert on Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 23:57:47 +0200:
> * Matthias Andree on Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 23:33:25 +0200:
>> Well, it is unclear to me from your logs what makes leafnode-2 slow in
>> the slrn case - can you try enabling excessively high debug modes and
>> try to get a snippet from one GROUP with some of the XOVER commands?
>
> Do you mean the log snippets I mailed, or the complete logs at
>
> <http://www.blacktrash.org/downloads/leafnode_debug/>
>
> as mentioned in
>
> $ head -n1 news.debug-2
> Sep  4 02:22:02 krille leafnode[970]: config: debugmode is 4095
>
> Is this the right debugmode or do you mean something completely
> different?
>
>> Feel free to bzip2 and mail me off-list (in fact you'll have to if it's
>> too large, the list will strip it).
>
> The logs are still at
>
> <http://www.blacktrash.org/downloads/leafnode_debug/news.debug-1.tar.bz>
> for leafnode-1
>
> and at
>
> <http://www.blacktrash.org/downloads/leafnode_debug/news.debug-2.tar.bz>
> for leafnode-2

Do you still need those logs, or can I remove them from the
server?

If you need any other info that might help (well, me) feel free
to give me notice.

TIA

--
_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen! --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>