[leafnode-list] Re: pygn as a mail2news gateway

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Sep 4 01:37:08 CEST 2006

Matej Cepl <ceplm at seznam.cz> writes:

> Even though (according to ~news/log-procmail) all messages seem to be
> running correctly, I don't get a message with moderated newsgroups.
> However, without moderating newsgroups, I don't know how to make work
> sending emails from leafnode to email.

What exactly does pygm2n do? Is the Approved: header set for postings
into the group? Any clues from the logs?

Note it may be a couple of days before I can reply, perhaps Thursday if
it's easy and quick -- I'll be on a business trip to The Netherlands and
am otherwise quite busy in real life, too, ATM.

--
Matthias Andree