[leafnode-list] Bug in listgroup?

Frank Wein mcsmurf at mcsmurf.de
Sun Jan 2 17:57:08 CET 2005

Hi,
i'm not sure if this can be called a bug, but better the devs decide
about this: When you cancel a posting in a local (maybe also in normal
groups, didn't test) group, the ARTICLE command doesn't return this
article anymore, so far so good. But when you now execute the command
LISTGROUP local.test1, it still returns this article in the list. This
article gets purged from this list when you run texpire. I don't know if
it's worth the overload for local groups to do what texpire does when a
article has been cancelled. I just thought i'll forward this bug(?) to
you :).

Frank