[leafnode-list] Turning off check_date notices

Todd Eddy vr at vrillusions.com
Fri Oct 22 15:05:59 CEST 2004

I just upgraded to the latest version.  I have fetchnews running every
10 mins.  Usually every hour, sometimes right after another, I get this
message emailed to me (the output of cron jobs get emailed to me.

check_date: hidden.news.server: clocks of upstream and this computer
are more than
10 minutes apart. Check your system clock.

I changed the name of the server, obviously.  But I know my clock is
correct (it syncs to the atomic clock) so that means the news server's
time is out of sync.  Is there a way to not print out this error?  I
guess I could get creative with the cron job and redirect output to a
script that will hide messages I don't want, but don't want to if I
don't have to.

--
VR
vr at vrillusions.com