[leafnode-list] Best way to erase downloaded files

Gerry Doris gdoris at rogers.com
Fri Mar 5 19:11:04 CET 2004

One of my kids tried to access a group called alt.binaries.cd.image and
when leafnode ran it happily started downloading nearly 140k messages.
Most of these contain very large binary files!

I noticed what was going on after 12 hours of downloading and stopped the
process before my disk completely filled up.  This has also prevented
useful downloads of other groups.

What is the best way to erase both the problem group and all the files
already downloaded?

Gerry

PS.  I want to thank you for all your efforts on Leafnode.  It's a great
application and you've done a superb job!