[leafnode-list] [Leafnode-announce] Leafnode 1.9.47.rel released (STABLE)

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Jan 8 01:58:54 CET 2004

Werner Partner schrieb am 2004-01-07:

> >                ----------------------------------------
> >                 leafnode 1.9.47.rel has been released.
> >                ----------------------------------------
> >                    http://leafnode.sourceforge.net/
> >
> >Leafnode 1.9.47 contains a lot of bug and usability fixes.
> >All users of older leafnode-1.9 series versions should update.
> >
> >A binary RPM for Linux with glibc 2.2 and i486 or compatible processors
> >is provided. It also requires a package providing libpcre.so.0 and xinetd.
> >

> What about leafnode 2.x???

Alpha version, officially unsupported, inofficially "it works for me"
and is a lot faster than leafnode-1.

You can build leafnode 2 rpms yourself, try rpmbuild -tb (or rpm -tb) on
the leafnode-2 tar.bz2 file. leafnode-2 is available from
http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/

--
Matthias Andree