[leafnode-list] Log poster's IP address in custom header

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Jan 5 14:59:16 CET 2004

Samuel Tardieu schrieb am 2004-01-05:

> The following patch will log the poster's IP address in a header
> X-Leafnode-NNTP-Posting-Host if the option log_poster_ip is set in the
> global configuration file:
>
>     http://tinyurl.com/yupf9

Committed with changes to nntpd.c. The whole sockaddr mess was already
solved further up in the masock() modules, so I'll just cache the
address rather than using inet_ntop again. Makes the nntpd.c changes a
lot shorter.

I also dropped the sprintf, it does not belong into new code. If it
cannot be avoided, snprintf shall be used.

Thanks for the work!

--
Matthias Andree